IOS 7

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014

I will start by saying I am Apple's biggest supporter.  My home has 2 iPhones (5S on Monday), 2 iPads, and 1 MacBook Pro.  I was looking forward to IOS7 and couldn't wait to get it.  After using it for 3 days now I have got to say this program is the worst upgrade in Apple's history.  This is on par with Windows 8.  They changed the entire look of everything just for the sake of being able to change it and say it is new.  Now all the colors are the same and everything blends together.  It makes it so hard to use, especially at night.  I was so frustrated tonight with trying to use Safari with my iPad that I had the urge to smash the thing and I have not had this experience since I had an android phone. 

Apple has changed things just for the sake of changing them, just like Microsoft does.  Everything is different but nothing seems that much better that I have found yet.   Maybe because they made it so hard to find anything, just like Windows 8.  If I could go back to my old operating system I would do it in a second but Apple won't allow us to do that either, just like Microsoft.   Steve Jobs would have NEVER allowed such a piece of trash to be released with the Apple name.  

I love my iPhone and iPad and with this new software Apple has turned them into very expensive pieces of trash equivalent to a Windows 8 machine.  I hope the Apple people read this because this is aimed at them.   

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Originally Posted by RonMCO

I will start by saying I am Apple's biggest supporter.

Stopped caring. Thank you, however, for posting the qualifier at the beginning so we knew to ignore you.

They changed the entire look of everything just for the sake of being able to change it and say it is new.  Apple has changed things just for the sake of changing them, just like Microsoft does.

No, you’re wrong.

Maybe because they made it so hard to find anything…

Exactly the same place.

…Apple won't allow us to do that either, just like Microsoft.

Both halves of this statement are lies.

Steve Jobs would have NEVER…

Shut up and go away.

• Reply 2 of 2

You might want to submit your concerns at http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html