All of a sudden: Error in Safari after posting

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014

Each time I post (well, almost every time) and every time I edit a post, I get a "Safari Web Content quit unexpectedly" message once the message (or edit) is posted.  The page reloads, and everything's back to normal -- until I post or edit again.

Mavericks 10.9

Safari 7.0

This just started today, and I've had the same software/OS setup since day 1 that Mavericks was available.  So, I'm sort of puzzled.

Has this happened to anyone else?

PS: This doesn't happen with any other site that I've found.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5

Yep, AI bug. Should be happening to everyone.

Even when it happens, your edit is still committed, so it’s not a huge issue. At least, I don’t think it is. Yes, it absolutely shouldn’t be happening and yes, Huddler should be embarrassed they didn’t fix it during the Mavericks DP run, but as long as data isn’t lost it’s fine, I guess.

• Reply 2 of 5
    aaronjaaronj Posts: 1,595member

Yeah.

Just wanted to know it wasn't just me. :)

Thanks.

• Reply 3 of 5
    Apple lies About there security. Watch your back. Malware, virus's and the like are prevalent and they won't do anything to help!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    gwmacgwmac Posts: 1,807member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post

Each time I post (well, almost every time) and every time I edit a post, I get a "Safari Web Content quit unexpectedly" message once the message (or edit) is posted.  The page reloads, and everything's back to normal -- until I post or edit again.

Mavericks 10.9

Safari 7.0

This just started today, and I've had the same software/OS setup since day 1 that Mavericks was available.  So, I'm sort of puzzled.

Has this happened to anyone else?

PS: This doesn't happen with any other site that I've found.

Ignore the other post. He was wrong. It was not an issue with AI. If you updated to 10.9.1 the issue should now be resolved. It also did not effect any other browser with 10.9 like Opera, Chrome, or Firefox. This was a problem with either Safari or 10.9 but the latest update to 10.9.1 resolved the issue. 

• Reply 5 of 5
    aaronjaaronj Posts: 1,595member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

Ignore the other post. He was wrong. It was not an issue with AI. If you updated to 10.9.1 the issue should now be resolved. It also did not effect any other browser with 10.9 like Opera, Chrome, or Firefox. This was a problem with either Safari or 10.9 but the latest update to 10.9.1 resolved the issue. 

Yeah, it hasn't been an issue since the updates.