Help with my iphone

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited April 2014
I have a iPhone 3GS I opened it to the 3 network now I can't upgrade the softwear which means I can't download facebook or most apps I've tried downloading the older version but it's say sarfi can't download

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Apple lies about there security and malware, virus's, and the like are prevalent. Whatch your back.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Originally Posted by mummychelzx View Post

I have a iPhone 3GS I opened it to the 3 network now I can't upgrade the softwear which means I can't download facebook or most apps I've tried downloading the older version but it's say sarfi can't download

You’ll need to rewrite this in coherent English before we can help you.

• Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:

You should to install new software in mobile to solve the problem.

• Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Are you sure the internet is working? And have you tried restarting your phone? :)