Bricking of the i phone 3 G

Posted:
in iPhone edited March 2014

I have a chance to buy the i phone 3 G at a good price. The only problem it is bricked and the security code cannot be opened.Yes or No on this deal? Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,309moderator
    No, the 3G sucks, it was about the same performance as the original. 3GS minimum for an acceptable user experience IMO as they doubled the RAM to 256GB from 128GB in previous models.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member

I am curious why do you say this about this particular model? I have a Samsung Champ phone now. Are you going to tell me my phone is better than this Apple 3 G ?

• Reply 3 of 7

don't get it!! maybe stolen-might need to be plugged into the last computer it was bricked from.

And No, your phone sucks if its Samsung. All Samsung sucks. But the 3G is so effing old!! Last time I used it i tripped over dino turds.

Silly to even try it for anything other than iPod -maybe...

Get a 8GB 4S for $50 at ATT...

• Reply 4 of 7
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,309moderator
    marvfox wrote: »
    I am curious why do you say this about this particular model? I have a Samsung Champ phone now. Are you going to tell me my phone is better than this Apple 3G?

It would be better than the Samsung Champ but it runs very poorly with iOS 4 and that's as high as it will go without 3rd party software. The 3GS is fine though.
  • Reply 5 of 7

I beg to differ with you but Samsung makes good products and they are very durable also.

• Reply 6 of 7

^^^ whatever^^^

I got a good laugh from that 

• Reply 7 of 7

Samsung is the top manufacturer in Asia and is becoming very popular in the states now. Don't laugh so much.