iPods in the Media

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Post any places, TV shows, movies, ect, that you have seen an iPod in. I will go first.

I spotted an iPod on the backyard bbq episode of Jackass. It is an episode about their movie and when Johnny Knoxville gets out of his car, he unplugs his iPod and takes it with him.

Has anyone else spotted an iPod?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    John Knoxville and crew plus iPod. Some interesting product placement opportunities, wouldn'tcha say?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    I saw one on Presidio Med a couple of weeks ago.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    rooroo Posts: 162member
    ok, i came across this the other day in one of those fashion mags, publications that never have any references to technology, though they do love to photograph their clothing models using tibooks, ibooks, etc, purely for aesthetics. this was in a caption about awards-show dresses:

"it was as clear as the sound on an iPod that subtlety had no place at Radio City."

bizarre.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Aaron and Arianne on The Amazing Race 3...

[quote]What is the most important item in your backpack, and why?

Aaron: Our iPod & our wristbands. Music and style are integral parts of our lives, both individually and as a Team.

Arianne: We have an iPod, wristbands and pretty Persian scarves. This is very important, because music inspires us, and our style inspires others.<hr></blockquote>
  • Reply 5 of 8
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    I spotted the iPod being used by Jennifer Lopez in her new music video "Jenny from the block".

She's dancing in front of the window of her hotel room while listening to her iPod!

from iPoding.com
  • Reply 6 of 8
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    Sydney jogged with one last week on Alias. The white heaphones caught my attention.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    evoevo Posts: 198member
    I saw one in MTV's Diary of Will Smith. He was getting out of his car, and dropped it on the ground, and said something like "oops, dopped the iPod.... that's not good."
  • Reply 8 of 8
    There was also a mention on ABC's the Practice a couple weeks ago. There was a case in which a man was suing a woman for singing too loud in her apartment everyday, and the lawyer's closing arguments included something along the lines of "Everyone is too busy in their own worlds, hidden behind their walkmans and their iPods to really listen to what is around them..."