iCal question

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I've imported a number of birthdays into iCal and would like to email event notifications to two seperate email addresses. Right now I only see one. How do I add a second one and have it email both accounts?

I tried iCal help but that was worthless.

I'd like to send one email to my .mac account and a second email to my wife's hotmail account.

[ 02-26-2003: Message edited by: gobble gobble ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Well, what I do is mail it to myself, then a custommade mail rule filters this message and forwards it to the people I've included in my mail rule.

Its a crude hack, but it works.

edit: I had to recheck how I actually made it work.

[ 02-26-2003: Message edited by: New ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 2
    [quote]Originally posted by gobble gobble:

<strong>I've imported a number of birthdays into iCal and would like to email event notifications to two seperate email addresses. Right now I only see one. How do I add a second one and have it email both accounts?

I tried iCal help but that was worthless.

I'd like to send one email to my .mac account and a second email to my wife's hotmail account.

[ 02-26-2003: Message edited by: gobble gobble ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hmmmm....that is pretty crude but is sounds like it works. The pull down menu in iCal seems to suggest that you can at least choose from more than one email account - you just can't choose more than one at any given time. Thanks New. I'll try your approach.