iMovie 3.0.2 via SoftwareUpdate

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
4.4 MB download. Just FYI

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    I have just spent about 5 minutes on an existing iMovie 3 project with the 3.0.2 update applied. The three minute project is noticeably easier to work with in click/drag and general working with interface elements. Didn't check any rendering times.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    jimdadjimdad Posts: 209member
    [quote]Originally posted by nerickson:

<strong>I have just spent about 5 minutes on an existing iMovie 3 project with the 3.0.2 update applied. The three minute project is noticeably easier to work with in click/drag and general working with interface elements. Didn't check any rendering times.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Now opens in a flash, playhead problem is all but gone and not able to recreate the crashes of 3.0.1. much better apple. What about audio/video synch, 'though? haven't had a chance to test that yet.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Is there any reason why the infamous 10.2.4 is needed?
  • Reply 4 of 6
    dgmvwdgmvw Posts: 54member
    Hasn't this update been around for a while now? I just checked my version and it's the 3.0.2 and I have no idea when I updated to this version...it must have been weeks ago. :confused:

Edit: I must have downloaded this after happy hour on Friday...

[ 03-11-2003: Message edited by: DGMVW ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 6
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    LOL
  • Reply 6 of 6
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    My brother upgraded to 3.0.2, but it didn't fix the problem of it giving him a -36 error about half way through importing a video capture into iMovie. And no one has responded to my (once bumped) question about that.

Is there no one who knows what this problem is?