Woz on techtv!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Steve Wosniak will be on The Screensavers tomorrow (Wednesday) night (7:00 eastern.)

Come for the Apple co-founder, stay for the cute chicks that know about computers!

Jeff

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: jeffyboy ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    Cute? On Tech TV?
  • Reply 2 of 12
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Somebody tape/capture the cute chicks, and post a clip.

EDIT: TAPE, not RAPE, Jesus.

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: Eugene ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 12
    [quote]Cute? On Tech TV?<hr></blockquote>

Megan Marrone

Cat Schwartz

Morgan Webb

the list goes on.....
  • Reply 4 of 12
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    Not to mention Jennifer London from CyberCrime, Sumi Das from Fresh Gear and Michaela Perrea from Techlive!

Jeff
  • Reply 5 of 12
    sebseb Posts: 676member
    Funny Article about the Woz, cool as he is.

<a href="http://crazyapplerumor.blogspot.com/"; target="_blank">4th Grader Already Tired of Woz's Stories.</a>
  • Reply 6 of 12
    I forgot about them, jeff. Thanks for reminding me.

Sumi Das........

*melts*
  • Reply 7 of 12
    man I guess that I must be really picky...

wh'ever.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    I think that Sumi is the only good looking one on the station. Although Cat is getting to look cuter and cuter by the day...
  • Reply 9 of 12
    I'd post some pictures of the girls, but I can't find any decent ones online.

I'm partial to Morgan myself-that piercing gaze as she says things like "Now for the fun part. Run the Resource Hacker: Choose File, then Open, and open c:windowsexplorer.exe. Skate on over to String Table&gt;37&gt;1033, where you should see "Start." Change this to whatever you want. Get creative. Get offensive. Go crazy -- it's all about choice," just gets me!

Megan's the biggest Mac fan, though.

Jeff
  • Reply 10 of 12
    I just saw the Woz segment on replay. What a cool, cool guy!

Leo listed all the stuff he'd done and asked if there was anything else he'd like to do. He brought up his family as one of his accomplishments, then said he'd like to reach some score on Gameboy Tetris! Then (seriously bursting with pride) he bragged that he'd had high scores printed in Nintendo Power Magazine. For some reason they stopped putting him in, so he put his name backwards and got printed again!

Woz rules!

Jeff
  • Reply 11 of 12
    neomacneomac Posts: 145member
    Woz talks a mile a minute! Leo couldn't get a word in edge-wise with a crowbar!
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Leo's a guy I like, too. He was just fawning with respect for Woz.

Jeff