Who is a real appleinsider

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Helo folks,

actually, i 'm browsing these threads quite often ? more or less amused.

I just want to know one particular thing:

WHOis a real one and who merly wheels bull ***T?

answers apprec.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Noone is a real insider. The was workerbee a while back...he posted pictures and then got arrested. It was cool.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    cdhostagecdhostage Posts: 1,038member
    there are very few Apple insiders.

This community is mostly composed of Mac geeks who argue about the next iteration of Macs, help eachother with Mac problems, and talk about world issues in AppleOutsider.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    cosmocosmo Posts: 662member
    Most real apple employees are smart enough not to risk their jobs and most likely their future by breaking their NDAs.

Not that worker bee wasn't intelligent, he just made a really dumb decision when he posted all of that sensitive material! I'm certain he no longer works for apple and chances are he was sued for a great deal of money...thus ruining his future.

With all of this said i would still encourage any apple employees or people with inside info to post everything they can! Life is boring without risk.

[ 12-30-2001: Message edited by: Cosmo ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 8
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    [quote]Originally posted by Cosmo:

<strong>With all of this said i would still encourage any apple employees or people with inside info to post everything they can! Life is boring without risk.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

So...if you were working in Apple. Would you?
  • Reply 5 of 8
    I live next door to an ex-apple employee, he worked with them for 15 some years, he was a head executive of some devision, something like that, he left cupertino to settle down with his wife and 2 kids, nice guy, NOW I just gotta get him real drunk and make him talk

If I were an apple employee, chances our I wouldn't be working anywhere where I would be able to know anything about future products, because I'm sure jobs' has it set up so that as few peopel as possible know about the next stuff, or else every janitor(or other low paying job that involes rummaging around the HQ) that didn't care about his job would be giving away real info,

I remember hearing of how the apple Lisa team and the macintosh team were in heated rivalry because the macintosh team was the future, and the lisa team was bitter
  • Reply 6 of 8
    URG! I hit the wrong button, causing a chain reaction to surge through the boards, leaving me tiredo f changing silly grammitcal errors in vain, so please don't laugh at my mistypes!

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Wrong Robot ]</p>
  • Reply 7 of 8
    cosmocosmo Posts: 662member
    [quote]Originally posted by Leonis:

<strong>

So...if you were working in Apple. Would you? </strong><hr></blockquote>

Good question...i think it depends on what the info was. If it was something that many people seemed to know about I would potentially go to an internet cafe or something like that and post from there. But if it was something extremely sensitive that only select few were informed of i would think twice about talking, even from an anonymous location. Risking my job and future plans in life would not be something i would do without careful thought.

That is one thing i have always wondered about Worker Bee: why did he post such information? Surely he knew what the repercussions would be. Maybe he never expected to be caught.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    I am a Apple Insider!!!

But only in my dreams...