Damnit! When will AtAT update?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was waiting for their response to the "7 days:this one will be big" yesterday. And they didn' t deliver... And now with changing slogans... THEY BETTER UPDATE TODAY! I have a feeling they will be retracting their "no G5" statement they made 3 weeks ago...

-Paul

Edit: On second thought, this should probably be in "general discussion" not FH. Oh well...

[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: psantora ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    erbiumerbium Posts: 354member
    When is anyone going to update!??

I remember back in 1999/00 when rumors were abound with pics, sketches of G3 BW towers, and imac Kihei images.

AI hasn't delivered on the Apollo info it claimed it would provide in the iMac Sahara G3 news article.

MOSR's got nothing new, neither has Thinksecret...(oh except that article on Satelite downlinks in the Apple Stores) &lt;sigh&gt;

How can Apple keep such a HUGE project like the iMac quiet? Someone has got to have something.

[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: erbium ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 5
    General Discussion.

Click through to find your thread.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    I am willing to bet they will return tomorrow.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by psantora:

<strong>I was waiting for their response to the "7 days:this one will be big" yesterday. And they didn' t deliver... And now with changing slogans... THEY BETTER UPDATE TODAY! I have a feeling they will be retracting their "no G5" statement they made 3 weeks ago...

]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Well, I hope they are having a nice little break.. Jack just got married!!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    They will probably update late tonight or tommorow.