I AM SEEING IT!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
<a href="http://www.seminars.apple.com/general/mwsf2002/register.html"; target="_blank">http://www.seminars.apple.com/general/mwsf2002/register.html</a>;

UNIVERSITY PARK! I REGISTERED TO GO SEE THE KEYNOTE! THEY ARE SERVING FREE PIZZA TOO!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    I'm going to Vancouver, and guess what?

I'm not even Canadian!

(shhhhh, don't tell)

SdC
  • Reply 2 of 12
    LOL!
  • Reply 3 of 12
    erbiumerbium Posts: 354member
    Hey! You're going to Vancouver aswell???

Me too!

The keynote is at the Planetarium.

To boldly go where no PC has go before! The Vancouver Space Center, aka. The Planetarium.

[ 01-04-2002: Message edited by: erbium ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 12
    If the planetarium is at the HR McMillian Space Center at 1100 Chestnut, then the answer is yes.

SdC
  • Reply 5 of 12
    erbiumerbium Posts: 354member
    Well, it used to be called the Planetarium. Now it's the HR MacMillan Space Center.

This your first time in Vanouver?
  • Reply 6 of 12
    I am was going to go to the Space Center, but I can't walk in from the bus (can't walk well), so it would either be a Taxi ride. So I am probably going to stay home, and watch it Live on TechTV, AND the 1mbps Web-stream both on my TV (TV out from computer).

Now if someone who is driving could pick me up from the skytrain or bus and drop me off, then I would go to the Space Center.
  • Reply 7 of 12
    erbium: no, but the last time, I just went to pot cafe and got stoned and dethroned, so i don't really remember much.

Mac Write: Love to help you, but I'm without wheels, myself. I'll be coming from a hotel, so its a bus or taxi for me.

SdC
  • Reply 8 of 12
    Dammit. I'm not going to Vancouver after all. Have to be available for some other crap in Seattle around 3 pm.

Ah, well. Still catch the webcast, tho'.

SdC
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Ummm... are they just showing a video of the real keynote, or is something actually going to happen there? Also how do you get in, do you have to pay?
  • Reply 10 of 12
    [quote]Originally posted by The Toolboi:

<strong>Ummm... are they just showing a video of the real keynote, or is something actually going to happen there? Also how do you get in, do you have to pay?</strong><hr></blockquote>

It's free, but you should probably pre-register.

Go to seminars.apple.com, click on Canada, then BC, then Vancouver. Then show up early, as seating will probably be limited.

AFAIK, it's a live video feed of the show on a big screen.

SdC
  • Reply 11 of 12
    nm, Ill stay home, get a nice comfy chair, an extra hour of sleep, some breakfast and watch it from home. That way when Steve is pouring out dribble about how many copies of OSX have been sold I can go surf the rumor sites (always fun while waiting, they get some good stuff about 2 minutes before its shown).
  • Reply 12 of 12
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    TO THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO VANCOUVER

I will be in Planetarium too

So send me your pics so that I know how you look like and I will say hi to you tomorrow