Anyone want a free 64 mb pismo ram module?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just expanded my pismo to 256 plus 512 ram and thus have a 64 ram module I can´t use. So if anyone want it say so here and the first one gets it.

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: Anders ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    mithrasmithras Posts: 165member
    I'll trade you for my 12MB module for a 520/540.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    No need for that. If it is something you need I´ll send it to you after the weekend. Just sent me your adress at [email protected].

And I will encourage everybody to look at their desk for spare part. If it is something you don´t use perhaps someone else would be glad for it.

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: Anders ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 4
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by Anders:

<strong>No need for that. If it is something you need I´ll send it to you after the weekend. Just sent me your adress at [email protected].

And I will encourage everybody to look at their desk for spare part. If it is something you don´t use perhaps someone else would be glad for it.

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: Anders ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Will it work in a rev. A iMac?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Nope.

Will you pay shipping?

That's really nice of you to offer it to these guys. I don't have a Pismo, but I have a lot of spare parts around that might be going to eBay soon (some PC quickcam shite, a few iPucks, Voodoo2 PCI card) etc.

If anyone wants any of these, email me. I'll let you have them for say, $4 per puck + shipping, $20 for the Quickcam, $15 for the V2, all plus shipping. I dunno if I wanna sell the Quickcam though, Verizon might want it back when we tell them how sucky their service is.