Keynote Live On TechTV

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
<a href="http://www.techtv.com/news/specialreport/story/0,24195,3366796,00.html"; target="_blank">Read all about it</a>.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    macgregormacgregor Posts: 1,434member
    So is this a very big thing? I don't have cable...
  • Reply 2 of 15
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    oh goody, we get to listen to the techtv pro-ms commentators ripping on the new mac products like some twisted MST3K? i can hardly contain myself.

here's hoping akamai can keep up with demand for that qt stream...
  • Reply 3 of 15
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by glurx:

<strong><a href="http://www.techtv.com/news/specialreport/story/0,24195,3366796,00.html"; target="_blank">Read all about it</a>.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Run on over to general discussion, been there for a couple of days...
  • Reply 4 of 15
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I wish I had TechTV.
  • Reply 5 of 15
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Yeah the coverage of MWNY did stink, but still watching the Stevenote on a 52 inch big screen is f*cking amazing. I love DirectTV!
  • Reply 6 of 15
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by jhtrih:

<strong>Yeah the coverage of MWNY did stink, but still watching the Stevenote on a 52 inch big screen is f*cking amazing. I love DirectTV!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Lucky bastard
  • Reply 6 of 15
    [quote]oh goody, we get to listen to the techtv pro-ms commentators ripping on the new mac products like some twisted MST3K? i can hardly contain myself. <hr></blockquote>

Pro MS? Hardly.

Immune to RDF? Certianly.
  • Reply 8 of 15
    glurxglurx Posts: 1,031member
    IMO watching a keynote on TV give you a better view of all the cool new hardware than actually sitting in the audience.
  • Reply 9 of 15
    They're not all pro MS. Steve Woz was on the other night.

Andrew
  • Reply 10 of 15
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    I'll get in line defending techtv. Considering Apple's marketshare, I think they're more than more than fair, with quite a few staunch supporters.

Jeff
  • Reply 11 of 15
    I don't recall-- do they interrupt it for commercials?

If so, I'll have to keep the QT stream going to cover the gaps while I watch it tomorrow.
  • Reply 12 of 15
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    No commercials.
  • Reply 13 of 15
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    No commercials but they cut in with their commentary (we don't know how much ram is in that PC getting it's but whipped)

From what I've heard the mac guy Larson or something will be doing this show because people called and complained about the mac bashing the last time.
  • Reply 14 of 15
    the "commentator" this time is Brett Larson. He is one of the biggest mac nuts at TechTV (him and Leo) so that is a positive! It will not be the Pro-MS guys that they had do MWNY...
  • Reply 15 of 15
    glurxglurx Posts: 1,031member
    If you have the <a href="http://stream.apple.akadns.net/"; target="_blank">QT stream</a> standing by you won't miss anything if TechTV has commercials or obnoxious commentary.