Creativity and Innovation: what the Pc users do not understand.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Creativity: More than something that can define our place in the world and sometimes even outlive us,its also how we advance as individuals and how we make things better-even in a small way-for the people around us and for generations yet to come. To bring something new into this world is the single most important human endeavor.

Each of us is creative. Whether were writing a memo or composing a symphony, taking thoughts distilling them into something meaningful is a uniquely human process. And the tool we use to transform an idea into action can be as much a source of inspiration as a means to an end.

And the most flexible and powerful tool yet created for translating dreams into reality is, in itself, a monument to human creativity.

The Macintosh.

What Apples products have in common has been largely unnoticed by you, the user/consumer.

When I first heard Steve Jobs describe the Mac as a digital hub for a multi media lifestyle, I was impressed. But I would go a step further and say that the Mac is a creativity hub too. It is one thing to fill our lives with cool gadgets such as Palm devices, MP3 and DVD players. It is another thing entirely to allow us to fill those devices with music worth listening to and movies worth watching.

In this box is everything you need to mix music, edit movies, paint pictures, craft web sites, write novels or just be creative. It is your inspiration toolbox. And who doesn't want to be more inspired? While Apple and Steve Jobs wrap up computers in the industries most compelling packages, it has always been what?s inside the box that really counts even if the computers are just as beautiful on the outside.

The above is what innovation is and that is what apple has always done with its products so we can use them to innovate for ourselves. Apple brings all of their unique products together to form an overall innovative computing environment.