Reputations to be visible in the forums request

Posted:
in Feedback edited May 2014

I would love it if I didn't have to click on the reputation numbers to see who has given a post a thumbs up. On my iMac, at least, there's plenty of space on the right-hand side, which could be used to list the members who have given a thumbs-up plus any comments they may have made in the reputation box. Currently, it gets tedious having to click on every single link to see who's liked a post.

Having an endless number of thumbs-up would be appreciated, too!

Thank you for the excellent site.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

You can have the forum fill in that space if you like. I honestly doubt Huddler would list out reputation on a forum page proper.

• Reply 2 of 4
    benjamin frostbenjamin frost Posts: 7,203member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You can have the forum fill in that space if you like. I honestly doubt Huddler would list out reputation on a forum page proper.

Thanks, but I deliberately have it shorter, otherwise the sentences are hugely wide on my 24" iMac.

• Reply 3 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Thanks, but I deliberately have it shorter, otherwise the sentences are hugely wide on my 24" iMac.

I’ve never understood why people fullscreen their browsers. We’re not limited to 1024x768 CRTs anymore! I keep my Safari window as wide as the Internet’s content (which is still 1024, thankfully), leaving the other half of Space 1 open for whatever research/writing I’m doing at the time.

• Reply 4 of 4
    benjamin frostbenjamin frost Posts: 7,203member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I’ve never understood why people fullscreen their browsers. We’re not limited to 1024x768 CRTs anymore! I keep my Safari window as wide as the Internet’s content (which is still 1024, thankfully), leaving the other half of Space 1 open for whatever research/writing I’m doing at the time.

Fair enough. I just like the neatness and focus of full screen for my apps. If I'm using two or three together, I use the three-finger flick on the Magic trackpad to go between Spaces.