TREO is SHIPPING!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
the treo palm/phone from handspring is now shipping everyone. and i just bought a scp-5150

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    I've been waiting for that thing to ship, like, forever!

Well, ok, maybe just january, but I guess this does constitute the "Early 2002" they kept promising me. I was doubly pleased to see that they offer a trade-up program for current owners of the visor phone (like me), they wave the extra $150 it normally costs to get a treo without a service agrement, so you can just swap out your SIM card when the treo arrives and sell your visor phone setup on ebay, woo-hoo.

So I ordered it, but, alas, it won't be shipping until the 25th, so I have to live another two-three weeks with my clunky visorphone. If anyone is interested, I currently have a visor edge, silver, that includes two flip covers (one blue, one silver), two styli, a rhinoskin aluminum hard case, a USB cradle, the springboard adapter, a quickcharger (for the visor phone), a visor phone carrying case and all the original software and packaging. I'm hoping to get about $200-250ish for the lot.

any takers?

ciao,

michael