Apple's second secret eBay store launches with certified refurbished, unlocked GSM iPhone ...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 32
    Seller is away?
  • Reply 22 of 32
    yazolightyazolight Posts: 118member

Is AI going to notifies when there will be new phone on that store or should I check 4 times a day? I really want one of those, especially considering that in my country equivalent second hand iphone 5 are selling at a higher price than this one once we make the euro conversion. Not that I wanna buy just for selling, but its how much its a good deal for me.

• Reply 23 of 32

More inventory coming in on Friday

• Reply 24 of 32
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fallenjt View Post

Nope. It doesn't matter where it's shipped. If the company presents in California, we have to pay tax. All new iPhones are shipped from China...but tax's still applied.

Finally got a reply from the seller. They do NOT collect sales tax for orders going to California.

• Reply 25 of 32

Wait, about this tax story, it's already included in the price right? a 64gig is 499 + shipping, or do we have to pay more? You gave me a doubt.

• Reply 26 of 32
    kibitzerkibitzer Posts: 1,114member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

iPhones 5 would be a less confusing plural.

Yathink?

• Reply 27 of 32

YAAAAAAAAAAAY

Upgrading from iPhone 4 (put yesterday on sale at 4pm, was sold at 8!) to iPhone 5! YAY!

• Reply 28 of 32

I see you are listed in Paris; just be warned that the iPhone model is not the same for all regions of the world. I could not buy one of these for the UK as the LTE / 4G bands are not the same. http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/apple/why-you-shouldnt-buy-us-iphone-uk-3481491/

Anyone know if there is a Apple UK ebay store for refurbs?

• Reply 29 of 32

Yeah I knew the 4G would not work there. But I thought it's ok, considering the price. But it was quite a surprise to see I had to pay 88 euros in taxes when i got the package! Its my fault, should have checked it first. I am very happy with my phone and have no regrets, but if I knew I would be paying 488 euros instead of 400, I would have saved 200 more euros and waited the 6.

What about in the usa, how do you know the total price you will pay when you order from ebay? 

• Reply 30 of 32
    Looks like they are continuing to add to their inventory with 5S and 5C devices.

http://stores.ebay.com/visitfactoryoutlet/

These look to be more competitive prices than the 5 was originally advertised for.
  • Reply 31 of 32
    Hello. Is this site for real? I have read reviews that it is really true, but has anyone actually received a Free Ipad? FreeAppleProducts.com
  • Reply 32 of 32
    If anyone is looking for a refurbished iPhone online they should check out JemJem. They offer high quality refurbished iPhone and other Apple products like Macbooks and iPads. They don't come with a 1 year warranty but you can purchase one through them and the price is cheaper for sure.