...but people using Macs were fine...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited December 2014

“We’re mostly a fully-functioning office. We’re going about or daily business. We just got our voicemail back. Everyone is a little calmer now after the initial shock. A couple of people had their computers removed but people using Macs were fine,” she said. She said most work is done on iPads and iPhones.

Not even their SONY devices running stupid android is safe / trustworthy! :smokey:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/12/17/sony-pictures-employees-now-working-in-an-office-from-ten-years-ago/

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2

I think it’s great that they decided not to release the Nork movie after the hack.

Oh, did I say great? I meant to say GROW SOME BALLS, YOU STUPID, PATHETIC MORONS. NEWS FLASH FROM PEOPLE WHO AREN’T SO STUPID THEY LET THEIR SYSTEMS GET HACKED: WE WANT THE WAR TO BE OVER. If that means NOT GIVING UP THE FREEDOMS YOU HAVE THAT ARE FUNDAMENTAL TO THIS COUNTRY and letting the psychopath halfway around the world make a move, then holy cow, guess what we intend for you to do, you useless wastes. 

• Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I think it’s great that they decided not to release the Nork movie after the hack.

Oh, did I say great? I meant to say GROW SOME BALLS, YOU STUPID, PATHETIC MORONS. NEWS FLASH FROM PEOPLE WHO AREN’T SO STUPID THEY LET THEIR SYSTEMS GET HACKED: WE WANT THE WAR TO BE OVER. If that means NOT GIVING UP THE FREEDOMS YOU HAVE THAT ARE FUNDAMENTAL TO THIS COUNTRY and letting the psychopath halfway around the world make a move, then holy cow, guess what we intend for you to do, you useless wastes. 

Agreed! We only live ONCE .... sometimes you just have to say: WTF ... :smokey: