Buying Quicken 2007 for Mac - new version.

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2015

Has anyone been able to purchase the new version of Quicken 2007 for Mac?  Online, any reference to it goes straight to Quicken 2015 for Mac.

I called Intuit hoping to buy it directly. A guy with a strong Indian accent said he’d have to take control of my computer in order to install Quicken.  No way!!!  

Anyway, I want it on disk, so I asked where to buy it on disk.  He said possibly Best Buy, but entering Quicken 2007 on that site shows Quicken 2015.  

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    sequitursequitur Posts: 1,910member

I couldn't find the Intel version of Quicken 2007 on Intuit's site, so I texted and discussed it with a Quicken rep who sent me the disc. For $15, it was worth taking a chance on, and, as far as I can tell, so far, it seems to work just like the PowerPC version.  

Has anyone else found and used it?  I'm curious to know if anyone has problems with it. 

• Reply 2 of 2
    sequitursequitur Posts: 1,910member

I spoke too soon. After spending a lot of time downloading the last few years of bank accounts and tweaking them to bring them up to date, the newer info disappeared when I tried to find it again.  I have no idea what happened to the new downloads. They just evaporated. The new saved file shows only the info that was already there from about two years ago.