APPLE THE COMPANY

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited February 2015

I am constantly amazed by looking at comments on AI about what almost everyone thinks Apple is gonna do or not do.

Ranging from "no way" to "but maybe if they do this or that..."

Am not against the FUN of speculation, but sometimes it is important to Get Real. Apple has many bright people, including managers, working there. These are not ignorant people and yet many seem to treat them that way as if THEY (the Apple) people can't imagine the same (or better) ideas as the readers of AI. These guys are at this stuff all day long. What are we doing? Dicking around speculating when many of us should be working.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    bobbyfozz wrote: »
    I am constantly amazed by looking at comments on AI about what almost everyone thinks Apple is gonna do or not do.
    Ranging from "no way" to "but maybe if they do this or that..."
    Am not against the FUN of speculation, but sometimes it is important to Get Real. Apple has many bright people, including managers, working there. These are not ignorant people and yet many seem to treat them that way as if THEY (the Apple) people can't imagine the same (or better) ideas as the readers of AI. These guys are at this stuff all day long. What are we doing? Dicking around speculating when many of us should be working.

I for one am absolutely, and positively dicking around when I should be working.