Game Commercials suck!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have been noticing a trend in ALL game commercials, games that are available for the mac do not mention their compatibility for the mac platform. Tony Hawks pro skater 3 and max payne are just wo of the games off the top of my head that fail to mention or even display availability for the mac. They list PS2, PS1, Gamecube, Xbox, PC CD Rom. I think that is plain wrong, IF its available for the mac, then I should see the mac logo or something. My rambling, but what do you all think?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by ijerry:

<strong>I have been noticing a trend in ALL game commercials, games that are available for the mac do not mention their compatibility for the mac platform. Tony Hawks pro skater 3 and max payne are just wo of the games off the top of my head that fail to mention or even display availability for the mac. They list PS2, PS1, Gamecube, Xbox, PC CD Rom. I think that is plain wrong, IF its available for the mac, then I should see the mac logo or something. My rambling, but what do you all think?</strong><hr></blockquote>

neither of those are available for the mac... at this time. I've heard Max Payne will be coming but nothing on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
  • Reply 2 of 4
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    I saw a commercial for Civ III and it mentioned that it was mac compatible... it was weird... it seemed out of place... butit was there.

Other then that, i ahvent seen ANY other game commercials mention mac compatibility---just face it the gaming situation on the mac sucks. If you want to play games get a gamecube or PS2... end of story.. &lt;5% of the market will never be enough incentive for big game developers to keep mac users as 1st class citizens... it sucks, but its the truth...

[ 04-17-2002: Message edited by: Paul ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 4
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    When games come out, they play the commercials. These games usually take another year to come out for mac. So when the commercials are runnning, like 99% of those games are not mac compatible at that time. I hope that makes sense, it was worded kinda bad.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    are you talking about TV commercials, of game trailers?