Outrageous Pricing

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited March 2015

Absolutely OUTRAGEOUS pricing for these products across the board.

The gold one isn't a product "for the rest of us" ... it's for the 1%'ers - exclusively.

The stainless steel is completely overpriced, as is the aluminum.  I'm not poor, but I sure can think of better ways to spend that kind of money than put it into a product that's sure to have plenty of issues at launch.

I paid over $1000 for a TAG in 1998 and still on my wrist today.  I highly doubt one of these watches would even come close to that with future Apple Watch releases.

Very disappointing, no value, no thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by LennyATL View Post

The gold one isn't a product "for the rest of us" ... it's for the 1%'ers - exclusively.

Yeah, and? It’s gold. Synthesize your own if you want it so much.

The stainless steel is completely overpriced, as is the aluminum.

Nah.

I’m not poor, but…

Seems you are, though.

• Reply 2 of 3
    aaronjaaronj Posts: 1,595member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LennyATL View Post

Absolutely OUTRAGEOUS pricing for these products across the board.

The stainless steel is completely overpriced, as is the aluminum.  I'm not poor, but I sure can think of better ways to spend that kind of money than put it into a product that's sure to have plenty of issues at launch.

I paid over $1000 for a TAG in 1998 and still on my wrist today.  I highly doubt one of these watches would even come close to that with future Apple Watch releases.

Very disappointing, no value, no thanks!

So, let me get this straight:  You joined yesterday simply to post that you're unhappy that Apple is charging pretty much what everyone thought they would charge for months now?  Really?

• Reply 3 of 3
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    lennyatl wrote: »
    Congratulations. I hope you're enjoying all those advanced smartwatch features on your TAG.