A New Series -- All Star Cast -- Made on a Mac!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited May 2015

Hi, I've been here a long time. When I'm not posting on AI, I've been working like crazy to build a new animation studio. We're Kickstartering our first series, starring my all time dream team, John DiMaggio (the voice of Jake on ADVENTURETIME), Dee Bradley Baker (Perry the Platypus from PHINEAS & FERB), and Tara Strong (MY LITTLE PONY, POWERPUFF GIRLS).

We are editing on FCPX. We're using Audacity. Compressor. No Samsung products were used during the making of this cartoon.

It's about a drunk macho playboy bull who does martial arts when he's not hung over, and he always wears a sumo diaper. The tone is silly-- REN & STIMPY... or maybe... SPONGEBOB for adults!

Do you have two minutes AppleInsider? Wanna help a fellow Mac lover and Apple geek create cool stuff and make people laugh?

If you watch the following 2 minute video, I promise you will chuckle, laugh, or maybe even snort up milk through both nostrils.

bit.ly/beefsumo

I would never dream of using these forums to promote our cartoons -- except that's what I'm doing. But it's funny! And also, if we hurry, we can make our show before SAMSUNG makes THEIRS featuring a drunk CHICKEN, those copy chickens bwak!

THANKS FOR READING -- 512ke aka Rob (*dramatic Spiderman unmasking moment!)