Pimpin' my Powerbook!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Nothin' wrong wit dat, yo.

er...hm...uh...right.

Anyhoo,

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2025492341"; target="_blank">BUY MY POWERBOOK!</a>

Sorry to see it go, but it's time. She's been good to me

(Assuming of course that I get my reserve for it )

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    My friend is thinking about selling his Pismo 400 with similar silver paneling and a custom, multicolor apple logo.

It's pretty similar to yours in most respects, so let me know how much it ends up going for.

Good luck.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by kaboom:

<strong>Nothin' wrong wit dat, yo.

er...hm...uh...right.

Anyhoo,

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2025492341"; target="_blank">BUY MY POWERBOOK!</a>

Sorry to see it go, but it's time. She's been good to me

(Assuming of course that I get my reserve for it )</strong><hr></blockquote>

I hate people that use reserve. Just be up front about how much you want for the damn thing.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    If you're serious about wanting to buy something, you bid what you're willing to pay.

The only reason to whine about someone having a reserve is that now you can't luck out and steal the thing for $100 if not many people see the auction.

Anyway, I hope you do get a decent price - that looks pretty sweet with the silver top!

[ 05-20-2002: Message edited by: murbot ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 5
    kaboomkaboom Posts: 286member
    It's not about being up front with what I want for it, it's about not having to sell it for less than what I expect.

I have no problem telling people what my reserve is. Anyone that emails me about it gets an honest answer.

And if you're curious, it's $650
  • Reply 5 of 5
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    That thing looks really cool.