Apple has changed the venue for its product announcment

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
In the past , nearly all the new products and big announcements where announced in big shows to make "Event".

There where reverse effects of this politic, products announced in advance and shipping later.

This year at the exception of the Imac 2 who was announced at MWSF, all the new products and update (minor or major) where announced as soon they where avalaible : update of the i book, tibook, powermac and new product like xserve and Emac.

Personally i prefer this politic of reality, rather than the previous politic of "Event".

[ 05-21-2002: Message edited by: powerdoc ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,020member
    I kind of like the event thing. Though for simple updates the smaller events work better.

A couple polite English notes: (with all due respect)

---Try "event" instead of "happening"

----English doesn't use gender for corporations. It would be "Apple has changed its........

Or even a rewrite: "Apple has changed the venue for its product announcments".
  • Reply 2 of 5
    mac gurumac guru Posts: 367member
    that and it's xserve not i server.

Thank you

Mac Guru
  • Reply 3 of 5
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Thanks for the correction : message edited. Any advice to improve my english are wellcome

Do you think that this new politic is better than the old one ?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by powerdoc:

<strong>Any advice to improve my english are wellcome </strong><hr></blockquote>Are you doing an Anders here, powerdoc?

- T.I.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Installer:

<strong>Are you doing an Anders here, powerdoc?

- T.I.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Well , yes, i have to do, we do not see him very often this last time, perhaps (but it can be stupid to say that) he did not appreciate to be jobless ...

Anders where are you ?