If possible, should "switcher" switch after Jaguar?
After a week or so on this site and others I'm convinced that I'll get a Mac laptop (probably a 700 iBook 12" with extra ram.) I could possibly milk another couple months out of my failing Dell laptop if I just use it for internet while travelling. Should I hold off until Jaguar in September? What are the pros and cons?