Will the Apple stores have the MW keynote again?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Does anyone know if the Apple retail stores will have a broadcast of the MacWorld keynote speech again? I see no reason why they would not have it again, but I have not heard anything about it. I went to the Woodfield store in January and watched the MWSF keynote there and it was great and a big success. There were over a hundred people there, so it definately brings people into the store. I would love to actually go to the Expo in New York, but watching it on the 10 foot screen in the theater is the next best thing, (especially for me since I only get about 1 frame every 3 seconds with my sloooow internet connection when I try to watch the stream over the internet.) If I do not hear anything about it I will just call the store and find out.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I'm sure they will.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    they are according to the Palo Alto store. they received word of it last week I believe.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>they are according to the Palo Alto store. they received word of it last week I believe.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Does that mean you're going to be there on the 17th?

6 AM seems a little early...

[ 07-06-2002: Message edited by: Eugene ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Count me in. We don't ALL have broadband. See anyone in the Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta GA. Don't be late! (ps, I'm the dude with the OS X temporary tattoo in the middle of his forehead.)
  • Reply 5 of 5
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by Eugene:

<strong>

Does that mean you're going to be there on the 17th?

6 AM seems a little early...

[ 07-06-2002: Message edited by: Eugene ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

hell that's late for me. if I was in NYC I would be online much earlier than that.

but yes, I'll be there. although I heard they also show it at Cafemac in Apple HQ. I don't think that is open to the public though. I'll check when I stop by there next week.