What MacRumors forum has become lately ...

Comments

• Reply 101 of 188
    speak for yourself ive never been banned in world of warcraft and overwatch and i get suspended in mr lol

*ps imma stalker magnet
    edited February 2018
  • Reply 102 of 188
    SUNNY3061990SUNNY3061990 Posts: 49unconfirmed, member
    speak for yourself ive never been banned in world of warcraft and overwatch and i get suspended in mr lol

*ps imma stalker magnet
    What was your username there ??
  • Reply 103 of 188
    Got banned yet again.  When Relentless gets into an argument with you, you are doomed.  He kept arguing against me about how Apple sells more phones than any company, which is not true, and I proved him wrong with that, and I told him I was done and blocked him, I said I didn't want to get blocked like you have caused so many others to do per other forums.  And bam, I got blocked and I didn't do a thing wrong.  Relentless gets off all the time.  Makes me wonder if he is someones kid, or a moderator/admin in another account.  That site is such trash these days.
  • Reply 104 of 188
    Yankee said:
    Got banned yet again.  When Relentless gets into an argument with you, you are doomed.  He kept arguing against me about how Apple sells more phones than any company, which is not true, and I proved him wrong with that, and I told him I was done and blocked him, I said I didn't want to get blocked like you have caused so many others to do per other forums.  And bam, I got blocked and I didn't do a thing wrong.  Relentless gets off all the time.  Makes me wonder if he is someones kid, or a moderator/admin in another account.  That site is such trash these days.

What makes you think it has anything to do with him?  He's not a mod.  Any chance you broke any forum rules?
  • Reply 105 of 188
    lkrupplkrupp Posts: 7,296member
    Okay, here's the deal with MacRumors. Don't mention anyone by name and you'll be alright. If you bring a specific member's name into the conversation and make any kind of claim about them or their motives it will likely be construed as an ad hominem attack. When I want to point out some stupid attitude or claim by another member I always write in terms of "some here" or "certain individuals".
    gatorguyTheAppleFairy
  • Reply 106 of 188

Yankee said:
    Very true, completely agreed. He’s a troll and very annoying to get into argument. He was my sworn enemy and some how convinced mods to ban me permanently. 

I have mailed so many complaints against him via contact us support but no luck. Mods protect him. He alone is worst and made Mac rumors a living hell be be. 

He picks on members who disagree or don’t upvote his posts. Follow them and when he see they break little rule, he immediately report them. I can show you number of people ignoring him on iPhone forum. There’s no point arguing with him. He doesn’t even allow others have their opinions. All he thinks is “look I’m the right person” don’t argue with me.

Are you banned permanently ?
  • Reply 107 of 188
    Yankee said:

What makes you think it has anything to do with him?  He's not a mod.  Any chance you broke any forum rules?
    We know he’ Not a mod, but he’s being protected by mods. 

I bet you never get in touch with him. 
  • Reply 108 of 188
    Yankee said:

I think you're crazy.
  • Reply 109 of 188
    Yankee said:

I think you're crazy.
    Crazy..? Huh

i think you’re relentless lover, I’m going to forward this thread to weaselboy. 
  • Reply 110 of 188
    Yankee said:

I think you're crazy.
    Crazy..? Huh

Lol relentless lover. How old are you? 
  • Reply 111 of 188
    Yankee said:

I think you're crazy.
    Crazy..? Huh

Just turned 19 (in June)
  • Reply 112 of 188
    Yankee said:

I think you're crazy.
    Crazy..? Huh

Just turned 19 (in June)
    Hell I was going to guess 13.  Well I was close.
  • Reply 113 of 188
    Yankee said:

I think you're crazy.
    Crazy..? Huh

Just turned 19 (in June)
    Hell I was going to guess 13.  Well I was close.
    Thanks man! 
    I’m no more that young.
  • Reply 114 of 188
    Yankee said:

Hey applefairy 

do you mind read this :- 

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/weird-edges-on-xs-max.2140188/page-2#post-26530977

Look how he bullying another member. I wasn’t saying false.  Look your self in this thread. 

He’s a complete mother*******
  • Reply 115 of 188
    Yankee said:

Hey applefairy 

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/weird-edges-on-xs-max.2140188/page-2#post-26530977

Look how he bullying another member. I wasn’t saying false.  Look your self in this thread. 

Wow what a jerk 😂. /sarcasm. Seriously is that your issue with him?  Nothing there seems bad.  This makes him your “sworn enemy”, that’s why I assumed you were much younger.
  • Reply 116 of 188
    Yankee said:

Hey applefairy 

Wow what a jerk 😂. /sarcasm. Seriously is that your issue with him?  Nothing there seems bad.  This makes him your “sworn enemy”, that’s why I assumed you were much younger.
    So you have week iSight for sure. are you in your 90s or maybe 100s 

you can’t see how he’s behaving with that user (thatiphonekid) until I teach him a lesson.  
  • Reply 117 of 188
    Yankee said:

Hey applefairy 

you can’t see how he’s behaving with that user (thatiphonekid) until I teach him a lesson.  
    Go ahead and teach him your lesson, you have thin skin. I am 38, my eyesight is decent.
  • Reply 118 of 188
    Yankee said:

Hey applefairy 

Go ahead and teach him your lesson, you have thin skin. I am 38, my eyesight is decent.
    Sorry for you. 

I think you have seen how I taught him lesson. I’m sure you have seen that. 

😡 furious S jobs.
  • Reply 119 of 188
    Yankee said:

Hey applefairy 

Sorry for you. 

I think you have seen how I taught him lesson. I’m sure you have seen that. 

😡 furious S jobs.
    No, I just don’t see the “monster” you are saying he is.  I think people are being banned there for trivial reasons.  You sent me a post of your “sworn enemy” correcting someone’s misinformation.   I’d love to see the reason you were banned.  I think I have gathered enough information to know why though.
  • Reply 120 of 188
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 4,868administrator
    Squabble elsewhere.