What MacRumors forum has become lately ...

Comments

• Reply 121 of 178
    SUNNY3061990SUNNY3061990 Posts: 48unconfirmed, member
    Yankee said:
    Got banned yet again.  When Relentless gets into an argument with you, you are doomed.  He kept arguing against me about how Apple sells more phones than any company, which is not true, and I proved him wrong with that, and I told him I was done and blocked him, I said I didn't want to get blocked like you have caused so many others to do per other forums.  And bam, I got blocked and I didn't do a thing wrong.  Relentless gets off all the time.  Makes me wonder if he is someones kid, or a moderator/admin in another account.  That site is such trash these days.

What makes you think it has anything to do with him?  He's not a mod.  Any chance you broke any forum rules?
    Hey applefairy 

do you mind read this :- 

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/weird-edges-on-xs-max.2140188/page-2#post-26530977

Look how he bullying another member. I wasn’t saying false.  Look your self in this thread. 

He’s a complete mother*******
    Wow what a jerk ߘ⮠/sarcasm. Seriously is that your issue with him?  Nothing there seems bad.  This makes him your “sworn enemy”, that’s why I assumed you were much younger.
    So you have week iSight for sure. are you in your 90s or maybe 100s 

you can’t see how he’s behaving with that user (thatiphonekid) until I teach him a lesson.  
    Go ahead and teach him your lesson, you have thin skin. I am 38, my eyesight is decent.
    Sorry for you. 

I think you have seen how I taught him lesson. I’m sure you have seen that. 

ߘᠦurious S jobs.
    No, I just don’t see the “monster” you are saying he is.  I think people are being banned there for trivial reasons.  You sent me a post of your “sworn enemy” correcting someone’s misinformation.   I’d love to see the reason you were banned.  I think I have gathered enough information to know why though.
    Have you seen that linked thread . 

You’re not getting my point .We have long history. For years 

My username was Sunny1990 if you care to investigate.
    edited September 2018
  • Reply 122 of 178
    Squabble elsewhere.
    So what’s the point of this thread..?
  • Reply 123 of 178
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 4,339administrator
    Squabble elsewhere.
    So what’s the point of this thread..?
    Not for squabbling with other users. We do have a forum user code of conduct, and it is enforced.
  • Reply 124 of 178
    I’ve been harassed on there about my appearance for simply talking about the iPhone XS camera 
    SUNNY3061990
  • Reply 125 of 178
    @chemicalsam I’m 100% sure it’s Relentless  Power & no one else. 

Put him on your ignore list and move on. 

• Reply 126 of 178

The insanity of that comment is, well insane.  He said he was harassed.  He should be able to tell you who he was harassed by, I’d be willing to bet it wasn’t relentless power.  I am curious to hear about it now that you made such a claim.  

Chime back in chemicalsam, who harassed you?  I’d imagine the post were cleaned up and the person was put in timeout or banned.
  • Reply 127 of 178

The insanity of that comment is, well insane.  He said he was harassed.  He should be able to tell you who he was harassed by, I’d be willing to bet it wasn’t relentless power.  I am curious to hear about it now that you made such a claim.  

Chime back in chemicalsam, who harassed you?  I’d imagine the post were cleaned up and the person was put in timeout or banned.
    So we have a Relentless Power fan over here.

I get it. You know nothing about our past. and truth about Relentless Power. 
  • Reply 128 of 178

Whatever your issue is with him has nothing to do with what chemicalsam said as far as anyone knows.  You claiming it does without any knowledge is insane.
  • Reply 129 of 178

Whatever your issue is with him has nothing to do with what chemicalsam said as far as anyone knows.  You claiming it does without any knowledge is insane.
    No it has to do with him.

Relentless Power is the only evil on macrumors following the mods “which protect him”

edited September 2018
  • Reply 130 of 178
    Yankee said:
    Got banned yet again.  When Relentless gets into an argument with you, you are doomed.  He kept arguing against me about how Apple sells more phones than any company, which is not true, and I proved him wrong with that, and I told him I was done and blocked him, I said I didn't want to get blocked like you have caused so many others to do per other forums.  And bam, I got blocked and I didn't do a thing wrong.  Relentless gets off all the time.  Makes me wonder if he is someones kid, or a moderator/admin in another account.  That site is such trash these days.

What makes you think it has anything to do with him?  He's not a mod.  Any chance you broke any forum rules?
    I didn't break any forum rules.  As you can see here and on another topic, anyone who gets into it with him, gets banned period.  Weasel is the one that usually does it.
    SUNNY3061990
  • Reply 131 of 178

Yankee said:
    Very true, completely agreed. He’s a troll and very annoying to get into argument. He was my sworn enemy and some how convinced mods to ban me permanently. 

I have mailed so many complaints against him via contact us support but no luck. Mods protect him. He alone is worst and made Mac rumors a living hell be be. 

He picks on members who disagree or don’t upvote his posts. Follow them and when he see they break little rule, he immediately report them. I can show you number of people ignoring him on iPhone forum. There’s no point arguing with him. He doesn’t even allow others have their opinions. All he thinks is “look I’m the right person” don’t argue with me.

Are you banned permanently ?
    Yep, banned permanently, no warnings.
    SUNNY3061990
  • Reply 132 of 178
    Yankee said:

Hey applefairy 

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/weird-edges-on-xs-max.2140188/page-2#post-26530977

Look how he bullying another member. I wasn’t saying false.  Look your self in this thread. 

Wow what a jerk 😂. /sarcasm. Seriously is that your issue with him?  Nothing there seems bad.  This makes him your “sworn enemy”, that’s why I assumed you were much younger.
    Laugh, he maybe young, but I am 44, and the Relentless dude is an idiot.  
    SUNNY3061990
  • Reply 133 of 178
    Yankee said:

Hey applefairy 

Wow what a jerk 😂. /sarcasm. Seriously is that your issue with him?  Nothing there seems bad.  This makes him your “sworn enemy”, that’s why I assumed you were much younger.
    So you have week iSight for sure. are you in your 90s or maybe 100s 

you can’t see how he’s behaving with that user (thatiphonekid) until I teach him a lesson.  
    You notice how they cleaned that topic up now, and removed his posts?  But he isn't suspended, but the others are?  lol
    SUNNY3061990
  • Reply 134 of 178
    Looks to me other topics..on this same guy.

https://forums.imore.com/imore-lounge/397812-pissed-macrumors.html
    SUNNY3061990
  • Reply 135 of 178
    Yankee said:
    Yeah I am pretty sure that sunny sunnysigh is sunny3061990 from here.  So not shocked he goes around to many forums with the same complaints.
  • Reply 136 of 178
    Yankee said:
    Yeah I am pretty sure that sunny sunnysigh is sunny3061990 from here.  So not shocked he goes around to many forums with the same complaints.
    Do you even care to read others posts. 

You don’t have problems with relentless doesn’t means others don’t have. 

I really wish Relentless die with cancer.
  • Reply 137 of 178
    Yankee said:

😲 WoW is all I can say to that “evil”

i have read read plenty of post.  I just don’t see the issue like you do.
  • Reply 138 of 178
    Yankee said:

😲 WoW is all I can say to that “evil”

i have read read plenty of post.  I just don’t see the issue like you do.
    I have told you’re Relentless Defender.

this will take you nowhere. You have no idea about that user. Period 
  • Reply 139 of 178
    Relentless got me banned again. This guy has no life. Loser.
  • Reply 140 of 178
    Relentless got me banned again. This guy has no life. Loser.

Lol banned is banned.  What was the van reason?  Multiple accounts?  They likely know who you are, you’re leaving breadcrumbs.