What MacRumors forum has become lately ...

Comments

• Reply 141 of 178
    SUNNY3061990SUNNY3061990 Posts: 48unconfirmed, member
    Relentless got me banned again. This guy has no life. Loser.

Lol banned is banned.  What was the van reason?  Multiple accounts?  They likely know who you are, you’re leaving breadcrumbs.
    I’m not giving up, made another ;)

• Reply 142 of 178
    Yet got banned again today. I beat you Relentless.
    You made my life hell. I’m super depressed right now.
    edited October 2018
  • Reply 143 of 178
    Sunny, that is why you need a VPN to mask your IP.  Reset everything and use another browser only for Mac Rumors.  Then use something like Nord VPN which is what I use.  Set it to connect to only one favorite that you use all the time till you get banned again if you do.  And only open that browser once you are connected on that vpn and never any other time.  So then it doesn't pick up your other IP. 

If you get caught, switch servers and continue with another new account and email.
    TheAppleFairySUNNY3061990
  • Reply 144 of 178
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 20,267member
    Yankee said:
    Sunny, that is why you need a VPN to mask your IP.  Reset everything and use another browser only for Mac Rumors.  Then use something like Nord VPN which is what I use.  Set it to connect to only one favorite that you use all the time till you get banned again if you do.  And only open that browser once you are connected on that vpn and never any other time.  So then it doesn't pick up your other IP. 

If you get caught, switch servers and continue with another new account and email.
    They may not recognize him by the IP, but based on what I've read here they'll almost surely recognize him by his posts. 
    TheAppleFairySUNNY3061990cgWerks
  • Reply 145 of 178
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

They may not recognize him by the IP, but based on what I've read here they'll almost surely recognize him by his posts. 
    ...And how?
  • Reply 146 of 178
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 20,267member
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

...And how?
    The same way we recognize them here. Tone, wording, the type of complaints and who they're directed at...
    I could predict the same behaviour that's already resulted in several bans under several aliases will continue. Some folks just don't get it and keep repeating the same mistake over and over thinking it will get different results. If you're not having fun why keep going back?
    :/
    Tigers don't change their stripes. 
    edited October 2018 TheAppleFairySUNNY3061990cgWerks
  • Reply 147 of 178
    gatorguy said:
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

...And how?
    The same way we recognize them here. Tone, wording, the type of complaints and who they're directed at...
    I could predict the same behaviour that's already resulted in several bans under several aliases will continue. Some folks just don't get it and keep repeating the same mistake over and over thinking it will get different results. If you're not having fun why keep going back?
    If I were to try and predict his next move, he's going to call you a Relentless lover.
    edited October 2018
  • Reply 148 of 178
    gatorguy said:
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

...And how?
    Completely agree^^

You’re 1000 % correct, this isn’t funny anymore. Everytime I try to post something Relentless Power recognizes me and immediately report to moderators. Sigh

One question? 
    are you moderator here?
    edited October 2018
  • Reply 149 of 178
    gatorguy said:
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

...And how?
    If I were to try and predict his next move, he's going to call you a Relentless lover.
    So you’re. That’s why you defending him every time. 
  • Reply 150 of 178
    gatorguy said:
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

...And how?
    I just want to see the evidence that he is the one reporting you. Without moderation power or admin rights on the site how would he even know that the new accounts are yours?  You sound so paranoid I back to my original statement I don’t believe relentless has anything to do with it, unless you can provide some proof. 
  • Reply 151 of 178
    gatorguy said:
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

...And how?
    I just want to see the evidence that he is the one reporting you. Without moderation power or admin rights on the site how would he even know that the new accounts are yours?  You sound so paranoid I back to my original statement I don’t believe relentless has anything to do with it, unless you can provide some proof. 
    Disagree completely. 

I think we got another Relentless Power on this forum. 
  • Reply 152 of 178
    gatorguy said:
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

...And how?
    Disagree completely. 

Why do you refuse to answer the question?  Show us that relentless has anything to do with it.  You might want to see a therapist.
  • Reply 153 of 178
    gatorguy said:
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

...And how?
    Disagree completely. 

Why do you refuse to answer the question?  Show us that relentless has anything to do with it.  You might want to see a therapist.
    You’re a ****** *****. Go investigate your self. I told you my username. But you don’t even cared.
  • Reply 154 of 178
    gatorguy said:
    gatorguy said:
    Yankee said:

...And how?
    Disagree completely. 

You’re a ****** *****. Go investigate your self. I told you my username. But you don’t even cared.
    I am not sure what you don't understand...I have seen the chatter between you two....What I am asking and have been asking over and over again is how do you know that Relentless has anything to do with getting your "new accounts" banned?  He is not an admin or mod, he has no way to knowing the other accounts are yours.  

you keep making accounts...what are you doing sending him private messages telling him you're sunny?  This is absolutely insane.  The paranoia is off the charts.  If you can't provide some evidence of this you are insane.
    cgWerks
  • Reply 155 of 178
    Yes he PM me last time I made a account telling me “ Mods this is a former Banned Member with 31 trolling accounts”.I got a alert by email, when tried to get to read his pm i was banned already. I think he accidentally hit “ start conversation ” and sent me this message. How did he knew I have 31 accounts? Isn’t this enough for you.
    edited October 2018
  • Reply 156 of 178
    Yes he PM me last time I made a account telling me “ Mods this is a former Banned Member with 31 trolling accounts”.I got a alert by email, when tried to get to read his pm i was banned already. I think he accidentally hit “ start conversation ” and sent me this message. How did he knew I have 31 accounts? Isn’t this enough for you.
    31 accounts? You probably should speak to a therapist. I’d love to see a screenshot of his message.  I bet you “deleted” that email, so I am done here.
  • Reply 157 of 178
    Not actually deleted it’s lost :(  I’m not lying ߤ堭managing 1000 accounts are a pain and I don’t remember that email address. 

31 are not enough. You need 1 million accounts to fight that idiot.
    edited October 2018
  • Reply 158 of 178
    Not actually deleted it’s lost :(  I’m not lying ߤ堭managing 1000 accounts are a pain and I don’t remember that email address. 

What happened on Twitter?
  • Reply 159 of 178

What happened on Twitter?
    That’s not mine. Sorry 
  • Reply 160 of 178
    I just got banned by WeaselBoy due to a discussion with Relentless as well where he was getting proven that he was wrong and causing trouble with another guy, and as soon as I jumped in, I got banned permanently. 

Their reasoning was I had multiple accounts which is not true.  I use a VPN program as well to protect my identity the best I can, and it seems they are using a broad range of IPs and blocking people as soon as they see them. 

Seems the people who are managing that website do not understand how technology works and just banning people for no reasons, but also protect "friends of theirs" like Relentless and let them get away with all types of stuff. 

Sad that site is trash because of how they run it.  And what is even more funny.  I work for Apple in Austin, and if we sponsor MacRumors at all, I am going to report them for mistreating users on their site.  They may not keep their sponsorship any more if they currently have one after this.  Good job Weaselboy, you made MR lose their sponsorship with Apple due to your abuse.

edited December 2018