Kensington Studio Mouse

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Best. Mouse. Ever.

In my opinion at least. It's a 3 button optical mouse, so you 5 button mouse freaks might not be too happy about that but that's all I need. The mouse itself is silver with white sides. The sides are slightly rubberized for grip. The mouse is about the size of the apple optical mouse, slightly wider in the front. The 3rd button is a small circular one right under the scroll pad. The scroll pad is the best part about it. Instead of using a wheel it has a rectangular touch pad between the 2 main buttons. Just drag your finger up and down on it to scroll. Takes little time to get used to. If I were to rate the mice I have used on my Mac it would be as followed (out of 10):

Apple Optical Pro Mouse: 6

Microsoft Explorer mouse (5 button): 5

Kensington 2 button with scrollwheel: 4

Kensington Studio mouse: 9

Contour UniMouse: 3

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    carpetcarpet Posts: 17member
    I agree. Have the same mouse on my G4. Works real nice. I have also had the Trackball explorer and while it is nice it does not compare.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    For some reason I usually buy a new mouse once a year so maybe that'll be my next mouse. It sure looks cool.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    You probably wear it out hitting 'reply'
  • Reply 4 of 5
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by Matsu:

<strong>You probably wear it out hitting 'reply'</strong><hr></blockquote>

Exactly
  • Reply 5 of 5
    max8319max8319 Posts: 347member
    try it out before you buy it....i tried it out and didn't like it. it didn't feel ergonomic to me. it's like a box with the corner's rounded; it doesn't follow the curve of your (atleast my) hand

i found a display one in a compusa. i advise you try it out before you buy