Bose and Oontz

Posted:
in Genius Bar
I cannot remember posting a recommendation like this before but I highly recommend purchasing Bose Bluetooth headphones and the Oontz Angle 3.

A few years back, I was searching for wireless headphones with high end quality.  I have been a fan of Bose products for decades and decided to take the $250 plunge.  The sound quality I hear using the Bose headphones is incredible.  In many way it is superior to the standard speakers in the room because you feel even more surrounded by the music.  Maybe they could improve the length of a battery charge but I'll live with it happily.  I can always plug in the 3.5 mm mini cable and play until the battery charges.  Now I only wish I had purchased the noise cancelling version.

About a month ago, I purchased an Oontz Angle 3 on a whim.  I mean it was only $19.95 for Amazon Prime members.  It is incredible.  The sound coming from that little box is better than I though I could ever get from something that small.  Sure, its size limits the base booms but the middle and upper range audio seems nearly perfect.  I live in an independent living facility and nearly every evening after dinner, a group of us sit around for 1-2 hours streaming music.  Today the selling price is $27.99 and worth every dime.  Perhaps the Oontz Angle Plus (a large model) would deliver more base but you cannot beat the low price of the Angle 3.  Oh, and Cambridge Soundworks...please include a longer charging cable.  The one included is nearly unusable at times because it is so short.  Luckily it is the same type of cord I use to charge my cell phone.

I am not a company rep or paid advertiser.  I am a satisfied customer who is happy to tell you about good products.  Buy yourself a Christmas present.  Either one of these products will do.

Happy Holidays,
Jim