SpamSandwich talks about the forums instead of Taylor Swift

Posted:
in Feedback

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Off topic...

I don't even know how to navigate this site anymore on mobile. Where in the hell is the sidebar with the latest posts and a clickable link that will take me to the post that followed my last post? I am really getting annoyed and frustrated with the constantly shifting sands here.
    edited December 2015 dasanman69nolamacguy
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Off topic...

I don't even know how to navigate this site anymore on mobile. Where in the hell is the sidebar with the latest posts and a clickable link that will take me to the post that followed my last post? I am really getting annoyed and frustrated with the constantly shifting sands here.
    It's sure a hell of a lot better than it was over the weekend when I last checked... so quit complaining.

Hint: look at the top.

Note: the original #333 that's still in the CSS is far easier on the eyes than #161D27 which is basically "black". I've personally set #666 for everything in my user CSS, but that doesn't help with mobile unfortunately.

• Reply 3 of 3
    Off topic...

yes, i had emailed them to suggest they return the link that goes back to the replied-to-post (as the old site did properly), but dont see it yet.
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 4 of 3
    eightzeroeightzero Posts: 3,063member
    Off topic...

It's easier than ever to see the ads now.
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 5 of 3
    Off topic...

It's sure a hell of a lot better than it was over the weekend when I last checked... so quit complaining.
    (...snippiness snipped...)

Consider this:  I have tens of thousands more posts here than you, so UI familiarity and ease of use may be just marginally more important to me.

Suggestion:  Could we get some controls to filter or refine what "Activity" shows us? Personally, I don't need to know that 400 new people suddenly signed up, or that someone earned a badge. I'd much rather only see the latest replies on the threads. 

(I feel a headache coming on.)
    edited December 2015