Prices and Profit Margins (I think That's what its called)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hello Everyone I am new to this message Board, but I have been following Macs for maybe 4 years or so....

I am a convert (i have the ibook se 466)

But I was wondering since I love these machines so much, especially the consumer line, would it be possible for me to start selling these? I like them alot and have had no problems like my windows.

I am a student so i would need a serious loan I guess, but I guess my question was how low do you think the ibooks and the imac can get through wholesalers and trade discounts. I can't imagine much because i have seen so many Mac-only retailers that all charge about the same thing (unless its refurb or used)...... just was wondering and thanks for all your help if you can help!!!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    You can make more money selling Apple Desktops than you can laptops. Apple doesn't allow you to make much of any thing and generally you will end up paying more though a dealer than actually going though Apple. Your best bet would be to try and pick up some refurbished machines but than I doubt you can even make much profit on those. If you want to make money with computers just fix them don't sell them.