Fed up of MacRumors, so came here :)

Posted:
in General Discussion
I am new here, hello! I have "defected" (more like wised up) from MacRumors, since their hypersensitive, hypocritical nonsensical "we don't have any need to explain ourselves to YOU, minion" attitude has just taken its toll on me, so I have decided to come here. I was "banned" for 2 weeks for being "provocative" (supposedly), and when my ban expired, today, they've overwritten the temp ban with a FULL one... oh well, never mind - never did much take to the arrogant know it all air of elitism there, I guess it just became routine, being there. They never post ANY real news, flooding the site with "news" which is basically a load of hogwash.... .... .... hey.... you already know all this ;)

I am not a nasty or vindictive person, but maybe some of them are, so I am best shot of them. Anyhow, I wanted to say hello and have a lovely weekend guys, it's an honour to be part of your community. My name is Matthew, I am 41 and from the UK, and an avid Apple supported/user and huge fan of MacBreak Weekly, and generally a super hardcore hardware geek with electronics engineering and a passionate pass-it-here-I'll-try-to-fix-it-for-you attitude, and have had since I was a young child.

Enough! Enough! You have lives to get on with, have a lovely day, week, month and life :)

Cheerio!
tallest skil

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Good for you. They’re a bunch of mixed nuts. We’re just brazil nuts.

“Gah, those annoying giant ones that ruin the whole batch?”

Maybe not brazils, then.