Purchasing Jaguar as an educator

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
If I march down to the Apple Store on the 24th, am I able to purchase jaguar with my education discount? Or do I have to do it online?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    [quote]Originally posted by Jay Contonio:

<strong>If I march down to the Apple Store on the 24th, am I able to purchase jaguar with my education discount? Or do I have to do it online?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I am not sure of this, but CompUSA or something probably won't accept it. If you buy at a college or something, though, you should be able to.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    AFAIK, you can't get your discount on software through the Apple retail stores. You have to order it online. At least that's how it was back in June. It may be different now b/c they were saying that they were working on getting it so that education discounts could be offered through the retail stores. Give 'em a call and let us know b/c I'd be curious too.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    My college bookstore always seems to have better prices than the regular .edu discount for Apple software.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Moving to General Discussion...
  • Reply 5 of 7
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    College Bookstore or Apple Store Online are your only options for a single purchase.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    No discount for education at Apple Retail Store.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Can I get a copy free as an Editor?

Like... say to write a review on?

[ 08-16-2002: Message edited by: SteelWolf ]</p>