For the moderators. STOP BEING SUCH AN A$$

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
It's so stupid to keep active only 4 threads with 440 and over posts.Threads with similar subjects can exist.It's very difficult to keep a good conversation on such a long thread.Please guys.Be more open minded.

The new thread can say with 1 post the whole thing that the 440 post thread is saying.It can take the conversation to a new level.If you want to make a conversation it's a good thing. If you want to say "Oh look with have broke the 500 post barrier on a single thread" than keep up the shity attitude.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Well, it's a touch excessive at the moment, but there's a new Mod. New Mods tend to over moderate for a few weeks untill the novelty wears off, then things settle down.

Think of it as a re-alignment. The topic duplication gets out of hand for a time, and then the moderation gets a little totalitarian for awhile. The periods in between are sweet, but it's never consistently perfect.

Don't worry, Jamie will lose interest in a little while, and the rest of the mods won't feel as much pressure to keep up.

Hell, if I were a mod, I'd open and close my own threads just for the fun of it!

Still pretty good in here, though.

[ 07-04-2002: Message edited by: Matsu ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 2
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Yeah.

If you have a problem with any particular thread being locked please don't hesitate to contact one of us either by e-mail or PM.

Jamie

[ 07-04-2002: Message edited by: Jamie ]</p>