Super Mario Run Stickers for iOS 10 iMessages now available as free download

Posted:
in iPhone
Apple's iMessage App Store is set to launch this week with its new Nintendo partnership leading the way, as the Super Mario Run Stickers app is now available to download.

Super Mario Run Stickers is a free download from the iMessage App Store. It requires iOS 10 or later, which will debut tomorrow in the form of iOS 10.0.1.

The iMessage sticker pack was first announced by Nintendo at Apple's iPhone 7 keynote presentation last week. The character designs and graphics represent the iconic Nintendo mascot, who will make his iOS debut in December with Super Mario Run, a side scrolling title where users tap the screen to make Mario jump over obstacles and onto enemies.

iMessage stickers are graphics that users can paste into conversations with other users. Users open the app drawer in messages, and then long press on a sticker to "peel" it from the bottom of the screen, before sliding up to place and "stick" it on the conversation above, where the other user can view it.

"Show off your feelings with Mario's expressions or use items to decorate your conversations to make them look like a scene from Mario's world," the app description reads. "By adding a cap or moustache to a photo, anyone can be Mario!"
cali

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Looking forward to iOS 10 tomorrow. I know some hate the new messages features but I like them. Think I'll give these Mario stickers a download tomorrow. 
    lostkiwitechprod1gywatto_cobra