Siri on the Mac - HomeKit

Posted:
in Genius Bar
Hello all,
  Can anyone tell me why Siri on the Mac is unable to control HomeKit devices? Any one of my Macs have more speed and faster network connections than my iPhone.  To this end I didn't even think about it until I discovered Siri on the Mac doesn't work with HomeKit but Apple TV and the iPad both presumably stay at home, so too though would a Mac Pro, iMac or Mac Mini. These devices should be able to enable remote HomeKit control, but for the life of me cannot believe Apple doesn't allow Siri in MacOS to control HomeKit, any ideas?? 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1

Technologies comes up with different features day by day apple use one of the best idea to overcome the flaws of daily routine with different features. Accessories which we are used daily apple’s home kit summarize it with best technologies and their features These thing are totally amazing like Kwikset Smart Code ,August Smart Lock and many other's.

Apple’s home kit is one of the complete automation frame work .
    Manufactures implement this apple home kit on their smart devices and through which they automate their home . It is of the best PROGRAM idea of apple .
    It makes our life easy and very compatible and one of the best thing it is secure and it is used for security purposes and many other ease

LEARN MORE : http://mobilesiri.com/apple-homekit-smart-home/