Strange Vibes from CBSnews.com

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
What's going on. Is <a href="http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/tech/main205.shtml"; target="_blank">this site</a> freaking awesome or am I hallucinating?

While reading their review of the 20GB iPod I got this strange sensation. Needless to say, the

review was very favourable. Nothing new about that. But even so, this was different. I can't remember the last time a simple review, or anything else on the web for that matter, almost aroused me.

Then it suddenly struck me. It was not the lusting for an iPod that got to me, but the site itself. It came across my screen smooth as silk. I actually ended up spending some time there, reading stories I otherwise would never have cared about. It just felt so "right", like an unfulfilled desire about the perfect connection coming out of nowhere, and yet there is nothing special about either their content nor design. Go figure...

Some background:

I'm on cable (since 1999), surfing from Norway, went online in 94 and have been there ever since. This bizarre incident occurred using OmniWeb (4.1.1 sneaky peek 3 (v424.3) on a Cube - sporting a spiffy Jaguar.

[ 09-06-2002: Message edited by: Tyrihans ]</p>