A switchie wants to become a switcher but...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
He lives in Seattle of all places...there is no way for this person to try a mac in person. What do you do if you are this person? Risk buying something you may not want or find a person that specializes in macs at a local store?

Help...Is there a Mac dealer on Mercer Island, Seattle?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by MafiaMac:

<strong>He lives in Seattle of all places...there is no way for this person to try a mac in person. What do you do if you are this person? Risk buying something you may not want or find a person that specializes in macs at a local store?

Help...Is there a Mac dealer on Mercer Island, Seattle?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Very cool. I found that <a href="http://www.apple.com/switch"; target="_blank">www.apple.com/switch</a> has a section where you can locate a dealer near you...and i found a ton. I am all set and a person I know is about to become a switcher.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Question answered....www.apple.com/switch

There is a section there to locate a dealer near you. Very nice.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    are you replying to yourself ?

[code] banner post count </pre><hr></blockquote>

[ 09-23-2002: Message edited by: Defiant ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 5
    My home is in Bellevue and there are a couple of Mac-stores in the Pugent Sound area. The biggest Mac-store in Seattle is "The Computer Store", it is just located near the main UW campus; or your friend can goto the COMPUSA.

Kenneth
  • Reply 5 of 5
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Scrolling past that post a few up is kind of annoying. I absolutely, positively guarantee there are places in Seattle to try a Mac. I was able to find three Mac stores in Toledo, OH. Most people in Toledo don't even have computers, much less Macs.

There are a ton of Apple Authorized places out there. As suggested, apple.com/switch will help you out.