Apple's Pro Apps Bundle for Education arrives in over 30 more countries

Posted:
in Mac Software
People wanting to take advantage of Apple's heavily-discounted Pro Apps Bundle for Education can now do so in over 30 more countries around the world, thanks to expanded distribution this week.

Some of the major markets include Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, Sweden, South Korea, and the United Kingdom. Prices can vary significantly based on factors like exchange rates, though in countries with the euro the software is typically ?229.99.

The full list of regions added so far includes:
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • China/Hong Kong
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Malaysia
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Philippines
  • Russia
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
  • Turkey
  • United Arab Emirates
  • United Kingdom

The bundle launched in the U.S. earlier in February, and wraps up all of Apple's professional audio and video editing apps for the Mac, including Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, Motion 5, Compressor 4, and MainStage 3.

The collection's $199.99 U.S. pricetag is over $425 less than Apple would normally charge. In the U.S., all faculty and staff at U.S educational institutions all the way from kindergarten through college qualify, plus college students.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    anomeanome Posts: 1,533member
    Wish I was doing another degree at this point,  because I want to get Logic Pro, and I wouldn't mind having Final Cut.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    anome said:
    Wish I was doing another degree at this point,  because I want to get Logic Pro, and I wouldn't mind having Final Cut.
    Got any friends in education?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,563member
    anome said:
    Paying €200 for Logic is SO MUCH cheaper than getting a degree...
  • Reply 4 of 4
    I can't seem to find the offered bundle when I click on the UK store - I get an error. When I search the App store, nothing comes up about this. Also tried Apple.com. Nothing. But when I click on the links to other countries such as America and Australia it comes up. Does this mean it's no longer available in the UK? I am a teacher in the UK.