AppleInsider podcast talks about 'iPhone 8' function area, fake news, BeatsX and more

Posted:
in General Discussion edited February 2017
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Mikey and Victor talk about an 'iPhone 8' with no home button, Malware on the Mac, Apple's effort to fight fake news, and more.

AppleInsider editors Mikey Campbell and Victor Marks talk about:
  • Apple's 'iPhone 8' to replace Touch ID home button with 'function area
  • Review: BeatsX are Apple's most affordable W1 wireless headphones
  • Fifth generation of Apple TV to bring 4K compatibility, little else - report
  • 'Xagent' malware arrives on Mac, steals passwords, screenshots, iPhone backups
  • Apple working to combat fake news in News app, Eddy Cue says
  • Apple CEO Tim Cook, SVP Eddy Cue attempted Imagine Entertainment buy -- report
  • commentary on the report claiming Apple's acquisitions strategy stands in the way of large takeovers
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.

or

Listen via SoundCloud.

Show note links: Follow our hosts on Twitter: @mikeycampbell81 and @vmarks.

Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.

Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Tlemieux72Tlemieux72 Posts: 5unconfirmed, member
    I really enjoy the podcast because it's one of the few I list to that doesn't constantly complain about Apple..like Marc on ATP.  My only criticism why do you guys constantly talk over each other?  It's highly annoying.  Overall keep up the good work though m.
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 2 of 4
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,718member
    All this talk about fake news is getting old, I suspect some of the reports are fake ... oh wait ...
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 3 of 4
    I really enjoy the podcast because it's one of the few I list to that doesn't constantly complain about Apple..like Marc on ATP.  My only criticism why do you guys constantly talk over each other?  It's highly annoying.  Overall keep up the good work though m.
    Couldn't stand Marco Arment and his constant complaining. That jerk owes his career to Apple and he still whines. Awful. Dropped that podcast a long time ago.