More Stuff for Sale: Cameras and Pantone Books

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Ok, I was disappointed with the lack of demand for my Jaz drive

Now I'm selling....

Two Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 webcams. They capture up to 30fps at 640x480, have zoom, pan, tilt, etc. They're OS 9 only unless Logitech cranks out some OS X drivers soon (these things shipped on August 26 of this year, and only OS 9 support - X should be coming soon).

Anyhow, two of them. They were promotional items, I don't have the original boxes, but they're new, just sans the box.

$70 each OBO

I've also got a really nice leather case with "PANTONE" embossed into it. Inside, it has four swatch books... Process Coated... uh, and three others. It's big, it's heavy, it's leather! Make an offer! If you're really interested, I'll go dig up the other swatch book names. We'll start the bidding at... $70? woo!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    maskermasker Posts: 451member
    $30 for the pantone books.

MSKR
  • Reply 2 of 6
    rodukroduk Posts: 706member
    M3D Jack, I'm concerned about the affect your girlfriend is having on you. You'll be selling your heart and soul next.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    rooroo Posts: 162member
    [quote]Originally posted by RodUK:

<strong>M3D Jack, I'm concerned about the affect your girlfriend is having on you. You'll be selling your heart and soul next. </strong><hr></blockquote>

jack is doing this without any prompting from me, honestly! the only time when i really complain is when he brings back huge objects that he doesn't need and will never actually play with-- ahem -- like the onyx.

i think he's doing this at the command of his new cat, evidently she possesses his heart now.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    ah, that was what I heard when I last talked to jack on the phone. the cat !
  • Reply 5 of 6
    how old are the pantone books?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Ok, the Pantone books are as follows:

o Pantone Process to Solid - Process Color Imaging Guide 1996

o Pantone Process Coated Swop (Black with green text on front, no idea how old)

o Pantone Color Selector 1000/Coated

o Pantone Color Selector 1000/Uncoated

They're all probably a few years old at least, but have always been kept in the leather pouch in a drawer