Apple Music host to exclusive live performance from Arcade Fire on July 27

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited July 2017
Apple has announced that it will be streaming a performance by Arcade Fire in support of "Everything Now" on July 27 -- and it will only be found on Apple Music.

Apple made the announcement in a tweet on Thursday afternoon. The performance is scheduled for July 27, at 8:30 p.m eastern time.

Just announced!@arcadefire #EverythingNowLive
July 27 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT.
Live performance. Only on Apple Music. pic.twitter.com/pvbGHgZ3nS

-- Apple Music (@AppleMusic)

The performance is to promote the as-yet unreleased album Everything Now. The album is expected to ship to retailers and be available on streaming media on July 28.

The Arcade Fire event isn't Apple's first crack at live concert streaming. Apple has streamed its music festival previously iTunes branded for a decade.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    thrangthrang Posts: 1,008member

I presume the coordinated, repurposed kimono's only emphasizes their skills as writer's and musicians...

• Reply 2 of 4
    spice-boyspice-boy Posts: 1,450member
    I love Arcade Fire, I pre-ordered a copy of their new album, those unfamiliar with their music at least check out their videos, real artists not sugar water pushing pop stars. 
    JinTechronnlolliver
  • Reply 3 of 4
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    thrang said:

I presume the coordinated, repurposed kimono's only emphasizes their skills as writer's and musicians...

If you knew them you wouldn't need to be a snide ass.
    lolliverronnspice-boy
  • Reply 4 of 4
    mknelsonmknelson Posts: 1,125member
    Jeremy (?) looks like he's staring down a mosquito.  :|