AI main page to remain a joke?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I've noticed that <a href="http://www.appleinsider.com"; target="_blank">http://www.appleinsider.com</A>; hasn't updated in over a month.

What's up? Is the AI main page back or not?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    What do you mean is it back or not?

It's back to its old form with a vengeance! I don't know if the space-time continuum could handle the stress of an AI front page that updated regularly.

• Reply 2 of 10
    In other words we really have no clue
  • Reply 3 of 10
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    You actually expect it to get updated? :eek:
  • Reply 4 of 10
    macroninmacronin Posts: 1,174member
    I don't think that anyone here seriously gives a damn what happens with the front page, as long as the forums stay up...

Now if we could get rid of that MacLuv joker...

;^p
  • Reply 5 of 10
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    I don't know why, but i'll prefer that the AI front page will be updated.

A lack of updating is certainly not a good sign, for the future of our beloved forum.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by Powerdoc:

<strong>I don't know why, but i'll prefer that the AI front page will be updated.

A lack of updating is certainly not a good sign, for the future of our beloved forum.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Even if the main page goes south, the forum will live on. We have contingency plans.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:

<strong>

Even if the main page goes south, the forum will live on. We have contingency plans.</strong><hr></blockquote>

We have a backup base carved out of a hollowed out volcano shaped like Ned Flanders head. From there we shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the holy apple site, the communion wine, the resurection of the newton, and the Aqua ever after. Amen.

My plan involves chanting this mantra 30-40 times for each post I make.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:

<strong>

Even if the main page goes south, the forum will live on. We have contingency plans.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes , our admins are wize
  • Reply 9 of 10
    stunnedstunned Posts: 1,096member
    who cares?
  • Reply 10 of 10
    I'm sorry but I don't see any problem with AI front page. Rumors - GOOD + RELIABLE RUMORS - are hard to come by (unless you are making up sh-t like some other sites) or you have someone like Dorsal backing you up (I miss Dorsal). And besides, the forums have always been better thant the front cover of AI (of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong).