Pic of computer setup - 2003

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 627
    Oh how I wish I had a digital camera. . . 5 monitors, one corner.
  • Reply 2 of 627
    Same messy desk as last year's photo. Replace Pro keyboard with iBook.
  • Reply 3 of 627
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    The Setup Pic thread is yours again Leonis!
  • Reply 4 of 627
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Mines the same as last year's, except now the iSub is on the floor and I have a nice stack of blank CD-R disks tucked in to one of those little cubby holes, ready to go at a moment's notice.

Oh, and I have a little 1:24 scale diecast replica of

<a href="http://www.diecast-usa.com/images/88ups_small.jpg"; target="_blank">Dale Jarrett's car </a> on top of the desk, beside the iMac.

• Reply 5 of 627
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    Mine too is pretty much the same except there's another SONY LCD monitor on the desk. And some souveniurs bought in Northern Europe......
  • Reply 6 of 627

You can see more of me and less of the set-up but it shows the basic layout.
  • Reply 7 of 627
    Why not take a pic of your iMac and not you with just a little part of the iMac in it?

• Reply 8 of 627
    ...and by the way, my setup's pretty much the same. I don't think I've posted any pics of my setup with my 10GB iPod in it so maybe I'll do that later. Also, tonight I ordered a Logitech MX700 from MacMall (only $64 there) so that'll be a change in a couple of days.
  • Reply 9 of 627
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member

I have a light-side vs. dark-side motif going on...

Too many friggin cables. :eek:
  • Reply 10 of 627
    ringoringo Posts: 329member
    Eugene: What make/model is that PC? I really like that case.
  • Reply 11 of 627
    hey!! it's the new, thinner macintosh...nice photo, you didn't cross an old gypsy like in Thinner did you?? g

ps...get a real mouse.....

[ 01-24-2003: Message edited by: thegelding ]</p>
  • Reply 12 of 627

g
  • Reply 12 of 627
    Crappy dorm pic from a crappy still from a video camera. Yay.

• Reply 14 of 627
    we have to all chip in and get brad a flat screen.....g
  • Reply 15 of 627
    I have the exact monitor Brad does except it's connected to a CUBE! haha. It's a very high quality monitor though, and large. Brad will get along fine with it, he needs a new computer more than he needs a monitor!
  • Reply 16 of 627
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Whoa! :eek: Brad, you are in college? I never would have guessed! (Before I saw the pic)

Anyway, nothing much changed, except for 2 cool LCD screens I am supposed to get soon.

[ 01-24-2003: Message edited by: Ebby ]</p>
  • Reply 17 of 627
    g, that's just cool. :cool:
  • Reply 18 of 627
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    thegelding... that UFO thing is pretty cool, but what mouse is that? I've never seen it.

BTW, I don't have a camera to take pictures with, but my comp setup is basically my 12" iBook on a little college desk on a white CoolPad with a Studio Mouse next to it on a Spongebob Squarepants mousepad. I also have a plain old HP DeskJet printer (825c) and a pair of Sennheiser HD270 headphones.
  • Reply 19 of 627
    I'm waiting until I get my JBL Creatures from somewhere (damn Amazon.com). 15" PowerBook, JBL Creatures.
  • Reply 20 of 627
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    brad, did that toaster oven in your room come standard or is it your's? We had the fridge and microwave when i was in the dorms, but not a toaster oven!