XR Screen - I was wrong.

Posted:
in iPhone
Ive been fairly vocal in posts recently that the XR screen would be too low res to be viable for the screen size it is. 

Juat goes to show that specs on paper arent everything. I saw one in person today and compared with my XS. To my surprise it wasnt that bad at all. Less sharp, yes. But not massively so.  

So viable, yes indeed. Live and learn. If you are considering the XR but were worried about the screen, I recommend seeing it in person.  Probably a non issue for the vast majority. 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    lewchenko said:
    Ive been fairly vocal in posts recently that the XR screen would be too low res to be viable for the screen size it is. 

Juat goes to show that specs on paper arent everything. I saw one in person today and compared with my XS. To my surprise it wasnt that bad at all. Less sharp, yes. But not massively so.  

So viable, yes indeed. Live and learn. If you are considering the XR but were worried about the screen, I recommend seeing it in person.  Probably a non issue for the vast majority. 
    It's "Retina", so of course it wouldn't be visibly lower resolution than previous screens.