Apple disabled my account for no reason and does not give my money back!

Posted:
in General Discussion

So here is how everything went down, I just want an explanation/and my money back.

I have an Apple Id created long ago and decided to use it again, I changed the payment address a few times as I couldn't decide on which current address I use. Everything is good up to this point.

A few days later I went to the store and bought a $20 gift card and put it into this account. I tried an in-app purchase but it says "purchase could not be completed". I had this happen on one of my other apple ID before and taking to the support solved the problem. I was in school when the error message occured and I decided to talk to support later.

I forgot to do it for about 2 days and when I was trying to update an app yesterday, it said "Apple ID disabled in Appstore and Itunes". And then I went to Apple Support for help. They said I violated the terms and conditions but cannot tell me exactly what I did and that it cannot be reversible. When I asked about my money, they simply ignored it.

I went ahead and contacted apple support again today. Same answer, and now they just simply told me that I cannot get it back.

When I asked them which one came first, me putting in the iTunes credit? Or the account disabled first? I did not get any notification on my apple id disabled and if it was disabled before I put in the money, why did they take it and not give it back? If it was disabled after I put in the money, i didn't even touch it until I tried to update an app.

I really just want an explanation and get my money back. $20 is not much but I think there should be an explanation.