Revolut adds Apple Pay in latest update for users in France, Poland, UK

Posted:
in iPhone
In its latest update to its app, Revolut's digital banking service has added support for Apple Pay in a few European countries.

The new update brings the app to version 5.49 and the primary change to the app is the addition of Apple Pay for users. With this update, users will be able to add their Revolut bank card to the Wallet app.

Users within France, UK, and Poland are officially supported though but may work in other regions, though success is not guaranteed.

Revolut is a digital online-only bank similar to Simple or Chime in the U.S. that shuns physical branches and instead relies on third-party ATM networks and a robust app and website for users to manage their finances.

In other Apple Pay news, New York City will begin rolling out Apple Pay at select subway stations on May 31.

Apple first released Apple Pay with the iPhone 6 and kicked off in the United States before expanding to other regions of the world.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    supadav03supadav03 Posts: 503member
    This is great. Love seeing Apple Pay in more & more places. Just heard Publix is finally adding Apple Pay. Huge win for people in southern US. Between them, Target, & Chevron I can now leave my house without my wallet and be good. 
  • Reply 2 of 4
    trienttrient Posts: 1member
    Came in just to say that Revolut are NOT a bank - just a regulated fintech..
  • Reply 3 of 4
    FezVrastaFezVrasta Posts: 2unconfirmed, member
    @Trient, Revolut has a regular EU bank license
  • Reply 4 of 4
    FezVrastaFezVrasta Posts: 2unconfirmed, member
    @Trient, Revolut has a regular EU bank license